So what is the Fire & Ice blog hop you ask? Well:
Winter brings plenty of gray, dreary days when icy winds, cold temperatures and snow and rainstorms keep us cooped up inside. It is a time where it is nice to cozy up inside with a snuggly blanket and a good book. Winter can be a difficult season as we battle the winter blues, but there are ways to cure those days when you feel down. How about by reading a sweet, fun, fiery romance book to warm you up on those icy cold nights? To get you started, we are here to help with the return of :
Fiery Hot Reads for Icy Cold Nights or Fire and Ice for short.
So from February 8-15th, our lovely hosts will be featuring spicy, romance books to get you ready for Valentine’s Day and will be highlighting romantic read all week by doing blog guest posts, interviews and daily giveaways on their blogs.
As for Book Munchies, we’re participating in the hop part to give away one lucky reader, a fiery hot read for those icy cold night!
I love romance novels, and I read romances of basically all genres (though lately I’ve been loving my historical romances), so (hopefully) there’s a big enough selection of choices that there’ll be a book you want to read! The winner can choose one of the books below (or a book from the same series (or probably author), if you still need to start it or catch up etc.) from TBD (international).
[click the pictures for reviews and or links to Goodreads]
1. Contest will run from 12:01 AM on February 08th and runs to midnight on February 15th.
2. International as long as TheBookDepository.com ships to you
3. Open to anyone 13 years or older (or with parents permission)
4. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages from the shipper.
5. The winner will be contacted via email and/or announced on Twitter. You will have 48hrs to reply or another winner will be chosen.
6. Please don’t cheat!
Remember to check out the rest of the awesome blogs that are participating!
a bum OT, procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.