It’s the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon! Hosted by lovelies Jennifer @ Bawdy Book Blog & Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ! The readathon ran from November 7th to 11th. So this is the wrap up post! Awesomely enough, I managed to finish my goal of 4 books for the holiday-themed read!
(Here’s my original post & goals)
My reading list for the read-a-thon:
1. The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap by Donna Kauffman, Kate Angell, & Kimberly Kincaid (read Nov 7-8)
2. A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas (read Nov 9-10)
3. All I Want For Christmas by Lori Foster, Kinley MacGregor, Dee Holmes, & Eileen Wilks (read Nov 10)
4. Once Upon a Winter’s Eve by Tessa Dare (read Nov 11)
Conclusion: Goal achieved!
Challenges I did!
- Vilia @ Backchatting Books: Twelve Days of Christmas
- April @ My Shelf Confessions: Christmas Cover Lover Puzzle Challenge
- Cricket @ Little Library Muse: Favorite Christmas Baking Recipe
- Sharon @ Obsession with Books: Holiday Traditions & Recipes
I also joined in the #HoHoHORAT Twitter party, my first ever, which was tons of fun!
So which was your favourite holiday theme book from your goals? Which is the one you would recommend (so I can start preparing for December reading & next years Ho Ho Ho Read-a-thon ;))!
My favourite of the ones I read was either A Wallflower Christmas for those who want a historical, and The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap (an anthology) for those who like their contemporary (:
a bum OT, procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.