Welcome to 2015 with Bookmunchies! It’s that time of the year were we all make those new year’s resolution and set out book goals. So Kim and I thought we share with you our plans for 2015!
(I sort of want to low ball all my goals so when I reach/surpass them, it’ll look really good, muaha)
1) Read more diversely (authors, characters, genre! Expanding my horizon!)
2) Book goal: 60 (had to cut down from my usual 100 and some because school /sad)
3) Read more books of my bookshelf (because I keep buying books but not reading them, oops. Apparently I can’t resist pretty books).
bonus: try to finish 3 series!
I love your goals Cyn! 😀 Mine are actually similar enough that I’m not sure why I need my own. Haha.
- Buy/Acquire less books, and read what I already have.
- Carrying over from 2014, I’m still continuing to challenge myself with reading a series a month.
- Reading goal: 50 (100 is possible, but I don’t want to push myself to read simply to fill a goal. I want to read because the books interest me.)
okay guys, let us know if you have resolutions or plans for 2015!
Are they the same/similar or totally different?!
a bum a student again. A master’s student…oooh. procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.