No idea who started this tag, but thanks a bunch to Ashlea and Angie from Disquietus Reads for tagging me. These were super fun to answer. 🙂
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their website.
- Post the award’s logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions you have been asked.
- Nominator ten other bloggers and ask them ten other questions.
1. What is one book or series that you would make everyone read if you could?
Sabriel by Garth Nix. It still reigns supreme as my favorite book of all time. It has the magic, the epic journey, the kickass heroine, and a smidge of romance. I recommend it to customers as much as possible and still re-read it when I get the hankering for it.
2. Who is your favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend?
I actually don’t think about this question often, but if I had to choose someone … It would be Peeta. He killed me the whole time I read the Hunger Games trilogy. He was magnificent and I’d very easily choose him.
3. What are your favorite book covers?
I adore the covers from the All Souls trilogy, the cover of A Darker Shade of Magic, and the redesigned Percy Jackson covers are wicked! I’ll stop at three, but there are so many gorgeous covers out there.
4. Name 3 fictional places you would move to in a heartbeat.
Narnia, Hogwarts, and the TARDIS. Maybe the TARDIS isn’t technically a place. That won’t stop me from wanting to move in and be the next companion.
5. What books are you looking forward to most in 2015?
These are the super obvious choices but I can’t help but want them in my life desperately: Winter by Marissa Meyer, Untitled Book 4 of Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas, A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, and The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan.
6. Name your favorite and least favorite books of 2014.
Favorite … book … of … 2014? I think it would easier if you demanded my firstborn child than to ask me to pick favorite book for this year. Heir of Fire was so great but so were Cress and Blood of Olympus. There was also Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson. OMGAMAZEBALLS. And, I don’t think I will choose a favorite. They can all be my favorite. As for least favorite, The Right Side of Mr. Wrong. It was an okay romance that just didn’t cut it for me.
7. Who is your most owned author?
If we’re cutting out my manga collection and just focusing on books, I think Eoin Colfer beats J.K. Rowling by a small margin.
8. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging back in 2011. I didn’t have many friends to talk book with and felt a blog would be a great way to share my feels on books and (hopefully) make some friends I could bond with over similar passions.
9. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The amazing community of book lovers that have opened up to me. It has afforded me amazing opportunities to read great books, have fun conversations, and build something I’m proud of.
10. What hobbies do you have besides reading?
Is working a hobby? I have 3 part time jobs that kind of eat my life. Haha. So aside from reading, I occasionally hang out with friends or perhaps watch TV shows. (It has to be an amazing show to get me hooked. I pretty much would prefer to be reading than watch a TV show. Lol.) And once in a blue moon, I enjoy the yarning crafts, either knitting or crocheting.
- Aimee from Deadly Darlings
- Cait from Notebook Sisters
- Kerry from The Roaming Librarian
- Jeann from Happy Indulgence
- Kimba from Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Allie from Little Birdie Books
- Lisa from Lost in Literature
- Glass from Ja čitam, a ti?
- Cyn from Book Munchies! 😉
- Jackie from Book Munchies! 😉
My Questions for My Nominees:
- What are you currently reading?
- What is your favorite genre?
- If you had the chance to make a book into a movie, what book would you choose?
- What is the next on your TBR?
- What was the last book you loved?
- What was the last book you absolutely couldn’t stand?
- If you sold your soul for an ARC, which ARC would it be?
- What’s the longest you’ve waited for a book to be released?
- Name a song that you think best suits your favorite book/book series.
- Do you have any other hobbies?
Everything can be made better with a good book or some relaxing knits. 😀 Find me on IG @kimberlyh12 or on Twitter @enervated.