Welcome to March and the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge! This is hosted by the lovely Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. So as book readers, we all get a little crazy with our TBR list, from March 1 to March 31, here is chance to focus on cleaning up that TBR pile, actually finish that series that I’ve been meaning too, read that one book that’s been sitting the shelf for too long now, etc! As long as they are published prior to March 2014, they count. So grab that list and join the fun.
PS. Kimba is also hosting a Isle of March Read-a-thon from March 13-17! So join in on that to help the TBR pile challenge too, or just do the Read-a-thon!
Here’s my tentitive list (*subject to change).
1. The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham
2. An Agatha Christie novel…haven’t decided which yet
3. Pivot Point by Kasie West
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. Angelfall by Susan Ee
And sneakily tacking this on…. Kim’s list:
- The End of Mr. Y by Scarlett Thomas
- The Right Side of Mr. Wrong by Jane Linfoot
- Kind of Cruel by Sophie Hannah
- The Unseemly Education of Anne Merchant by Joanna Wiebe
- The Here and the Now by Ann Brashares
a bum a student again. A master’s student…oooh. procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.