So today’s topic is 10 Best Books I’ve Read in 2012 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2012, just a book you’ve read in 2012). So this list is basically in order of when I read them because it would take hours upon hours for me to even assembly anything that might be a list of favourites in order, so ready…, set…, go!
BEST BOOKS I’VE READ in 2012
(01) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake; I Just ended up adoring this book despite not usually being into the spooky books. It was a perfect summer scare and romance.
(02) Cinder by Melissa Meyer; Definitely one of my favourite fairy tale retellings. Also the cover! Just gorgeous.
(03) Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins; So glad I discovered this series in 2012 so I didn’t have to wait for the last book!
(04) I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella; Just so damn adorable especially the end!! (Also this was my first review on Bookmunchies! haha)
(05) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo; Dry humour is definitely my style.
(06) Soulless by Gail Carriger; It’s got vampires and werewolves (like Twilight which made me wary) but than I finally read it and damn if I didn’t fall hard for the witty humour and soulless fun.
(07) Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff; telepathic samurai girls & griffins in steampunk feudal Japan, ’nuff said.
(08) The Diviners by Libba Bray; Damn spooky and so awesome. Okay so this is definitely in my top 3 favourite reads of the year. I can’t believe I almost never read this and forgot about it, but thankfully my unconscious self was smart enough to request it from the library (:
(09) Dizzy by Nyrae Dawn & Jolene Perry; something about this book hit all the the right notes with me, just fluffy fun and perfectly satisfying.
(10) Wallbanger by Alice Clayton; This makes the list because I laughed so hard reading this book. It’s just ridiculous fun and Clive the cat wins all things.
a bum a student again. A master’s student…oooh. procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.