So today’s topic is 10 Best Books I’ve Read in 2013 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2013, just a book you’ve read in 2013). I would drive myself crazy if I actually tried rank my top ten, so here’s favourite in order of then I read them:
BEST BOOKS I’VE READ in 2013
(01) Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer – This book blew my mind. I love the mix of fairy tales and the new characters so much!
(03) Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo – Apparently 2013 is the year of great sequels! Definitely enjoyed this book of adventure and magic
(04) The Distance Between the Us by Kasie West – I loveeed this! This is the book that got me back into YA contemporary. So much sarcasm, it’s fantastic! I love the cover, and her shoessss!
(06) Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas – Ooh more great sequels! I liked Throne of Glass, but Crown of Midnight was just more everything awesome! Oooh, and less love triangle.
(07) Finders Keepers (Lost & Found #3) by Nicole Williams – Hot bad boy cowboy that’s a total sweetheart. Need I say more?
(08) These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (my review) – First of all, how do you even resist such a pretty cover haha and secondly, it’s totally more than just a cool titanic in space love story.
& in case anyone is interested, here was my top ten list for YA and Adult novels that I listed for the End of the Year 2013 Readathon, which is basically the same as above.
Remember to link me up to your top ten!
a bum OT, procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.