So today’s topic is Top Ten Best Book Covers of 2015; How do you resist a pretty covers.? (You don’t!) So here are my favourite covers of books released in 2015 that I’ve actually read and at the very bottom will be honourable mentions for ones I haven’t read but still love the covers for (: So in order of when I happened to read them:
BEST BOOK COVERS in 2015
(01) A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab: This cover is just perfect for the book. I love the colours and the details.
(02) The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski: I’m a tiny bit sad that they changed the positioning of the writing, but it’s still such a nice cover. They recently announced a cover change )’: I’m really hoping they’ll release the hardcover with this original cover.
(03) Crimson Bound by Rosmund Hodge: The colour, sheer perfection!
(04) Uprooted by Naomi Novik: This is the UK version. I caved and paid extra for this version because it’s freak’n beautiful IRL. Shiny gold, purple, turquoise!
(05) When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare: Usually most HR covers are all kind of the same, and this one sorta is, but it’s just sooooo sweet and the colours are so relaxing (and also the book is hella adorable).
(06) Armada by Ernest Cline: The book sorta disappointed me, but this cover did not! I love this in real life, the colours are vibrant and I’m such a sucker for turquoise and simplicity.
(07) Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: The beautiful details!! So pretttttty.
(08) Winter by Marissa Meyer: I love that this whole series match and the Winter one just fits the theme~
(09) Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner: Gah. Love this cover, that dress, the colours, space!
(10) Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff: Who doesn’t love a good explosion! This book is just so cool. Behind the dust jacket is awesome, too.
Remember to link me up to your top ten!
PS! Don’t forget to enter THE MIDWINTER’S EVE blog hop to win a book!
a bum a student again. A master’s student…oooh. procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.