So today’s topic is Top Ten Best Book Covers of 2016; How do you resist a pretty covers? (You don’t!) So here are my favourite covers of books released in 2016 that I’ve actually read and at the very bottom will be honourable mentions for ones I haven’t read but still love the covers for (: So in order of when I happened to read them:
BEST BOOK COVERS in 2016
(01) A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab: I’m so happy that this sequel still matches perfectly with A Darker Shade of Magic. The detail, the colours and Lila!
(02) The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman: I’m usually not a huge fan of black covers, but the combination of the font and the lace and the light works out so well!
(03) Down With the Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn: I really love the colour and the simplicity of it. And the subtly of magic.
(04) Lana and the Laird by Sabrina York: What can I say? I like pretty dresses and Highlanders.
(05) The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson: It’s just such a cute, fun, summery cover! I love the brightness and the dogs and the ice cream (:
(06) The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson: I’m such a sucker for this colour.
(07) Chasing Lady Amelia by Maya Rodale: Despite the fact that the character didn’t work out for me, the cover is just so pretty. Apparently I’m easily persuaded by pretty blue dresses.
(08) Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo: The detail. It’s perfect.
(09) Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton: I love the colour and the stars, and underneath the dusk jacket is such a pretty teal colour book!
(10) The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury: I just love the smoke and the colours!
Remember to link me up to your top ten!
PS! Don’t forget to enter THE MIDWINTER’S EVE blog hop to win a book!
a bum a student again. A master’s student…oooh. procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.