It’s that time of year again! Thanks to Rachel @ Fiktshun, Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books, Nancy & Christy@ Tales of a Ravenous Reader, Bridget @ Dark Faerie Tales , Fallon @ Seeing Double in Neverland and Take Me Away to a Great Read hosting the TOP TEN OF 2017!
So today’s topic is 10 Best Books I’ve Read in 2017 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2017, just a book you’ve read in 2017). I’m super terrible at actually ranking my top ten, so here’s favourite in order of then I read them:
BEST BOOKS I’VE READ in 2017
(02) Accidentally on Purpose, Chasing Christmas Eve (& About that Kiss) by Jill Shalvis [my review]: Every Heartbreaker Bay book in the series have been winners (so I just clumped them all together haha). They’re fun and fluffy and so sweet!
(03) Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas [my review]: This book was so lovely. Great heroine that’s a little different than your typical girl and a hero that’s just amazing. The story brought a huge smile to my face. Kleypas just knows how to write characters and stories that pull your heartstrings and leave a happy warm feeling in your heart.
(05) Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett: Such a good summertime romance with one of my favourite tropes (the hate-to-love), filled with a perfect mixed of humour, cuteness, real-life issues and romance.
(06) White Hot & Wildfire by Ilona Andrews [my review]: Despite the very long wait for book 2 (and in quick succession, book 3) in the Hidden Legacy series, it was definitely worth it! The series was fantastic and I loved every second of it.
(08) The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee [my review]: A fantastic historical YA with so much diversity, humour, flirting and getting into shenanigans. And best of all, characters you just love to pieces.
(09) The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare [my review]: Just utter delightful fun! This book totally hit the spot on so many levels and I love the Beauty and Beast-esque story. The romance was cute, the characters hilarious and so many sweet and funny moments.
(10) Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng: Just finished this, and totally loved it. It’s a bit of a slow read, but damn, do you get invested in the characters.
Remember to link me up to your top ten!
a bum a student again. A master’s student…oooh. procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.