Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and features weekly top-ten lists!
- Sabriel – Because I want to be an amazing, BAMF Abhorsen who maintains order and puts the dead to rest!
- Luna Lovegood – The quirkiest, most interesting character ever.
- Hermoine Granger – I identified with her so much as a kid. A rule follower with bushy hair and a love for books? So me.
- Penguin – This is the cutest, and really? It’s a penguin!
- Amelia Bedelia – She’s the most literal maid ever with disastrous results, except when it comes to her baking.
- Cinder – Kickass cyborg with a destiny that will change the world? Yes, please.
- Anna – Epic ghost! I wish to be that epic if I were a ghost.
- Sophie – I love the book and the movie. <3
- Waldo – He’s like a brightly dressed ninja.
- Meggie – Let’s be real. Who didn’t want to have the power to be able to characters out of your favorite or yourself into one?
Everything can be made better with a good book or some relaxing knits. 😀 Find me on IG @kimberlyh12 or on Twitter @enervated.