Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine. The purpose is to spotlight upcoming releases that we are excited for.
Paperback: 304 pages
Publication date: December 9th 2014
Publisher: Harper Teen
Add on: Goodreads
Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe’s Day
5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market
4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi
3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm
2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)
1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000
Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments
I’m always up for a cute contemporary and this one definitely sounds like an awkwardly fun sitcom! I quite adored Luz Czukas’ debut book ASK AGAIN LATER (my review here!), so I’m excited for (hopefully) another fun and fluffy read. Oh and the cover is pretty cute, too (:
a bum a student again. A master’s student…oooh. procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.