Ahoy Everyone! Welcome to Book Munchies’ the month of February Romance Shenanigans! It’s basically an excuse for me to celebrate my love for the romance genre ♥ So what does Bookmunchie’s Romance Shenanigan entail you ask? Well, throughout the month of February I (and possibly Kim) will be posting a series of posts (yeah don’t say) ranging any where for quickie reviews of favourite romance novels, to top ten lists and anything else I could possible come up with to share my love of romance. So remember to come back and check them out (and share your love of romance with me!) (:
So to start off the fun, today’s post is a GIVEAWAY! /cheers. One lucky winner will win their choice of (romance*) book from Book Depository that is (up to) $10 CAN (give or take so cents).
*It doesn’t necessary have to a “romance” novel, as long as there’s even a tiny bit of romance, it doesn’t really matter what genre, you’re good to go.
1. Ends on February 28th, 2013 12:00AM EST.
2. International as long as TheBookDepository.com to ships to you
3. Price limit of the book is $10 CAN (give or take, if it’s $10.79, I can deal with that. I’m a poor broke student who is spending all my money on travelling, so sorry, gotta stay on a budget.)
4. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages from the shipper.
5. The winner will be contacted via email and/or announced on Twitter. You will have 48hrs to reply or another winner will be chosen.
6. Please don’t cheat!
a bum OT, procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.