Hey guys! It’s the Midwinter’s Eve Giveaway Blog Hop hosted by Mary @ Bookhounds & Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer! Since the holiday season, I’m joining in on the fun and giving away a book to one lucky reader! This giveaway runs from December 21st to December 31st. And there’s tons over blog (almost 200!) so remember to check them out!
So I’ve read a lot good books good this year and I though I would share a few of my favourite that you can win! So the winner can choose one of the following books [in paperback] (below) or the first book in that series, you if you still need to start it (or if nothing really floats your boat here [those these are super awesome] you can choice book of choice $10 from TBD)!
1. Contest will run from 12:01 AM on December 21st and runs to midnight on December 31st.
2. International as long as TheBookDepository.com ships to you
3. Open to anyone 13 years or older (or with parents permission)
4. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages from the shipper.
5. The winner will be contacted via email and/or announced on Twitter. You will have 48hrs to reply or another winner will be chosen.
6. Please don’t cheat!
*Click HERE to check out all the other awesome blogs on the hop!
a bum a student again. A master’s student…oooh. procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.