Hey it’s the Ides of March Readathon, hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This runs from MARCH 13 -17. This is to help those attempting the month long Take Control of Your TBR Pile challenge and for those who just want to participate for a few days we are hosting this read a-thon. Knock out some of those books piling up and have some fun! For the participation prize you must read one book published before March 1, 2014. This is an easy stress-free read-a-thon. Enter challenges, clean-up your TBR pile and make a few friends!
Some extra info (go to Caffeinated Book Reviewer for more info!)
- Tweet your progress using #TBRreadathon (optional)
- Twitter Party – Sunday March 16, 2014 4pm (EST) to 5 pm. Chat about books and win some swag.
Challenges: (Challenge will be open from 8 am March 13th to 11:59 pm (EST) on March 17th.)
- Michelle @ Book Briefs ~Spine Poetry
- Ginny @ Gin’s Book Notes ~ Cover Puzzle Challenge
- Villa @ Backchatting Books– Rome Question
- Dannie @ The Bookish Brunette ~Six Words (or Less!)
Alright so this is my tentative list:
So Never Let Me Go and Dreaming of You is my before March 1 read, and My Life from Hell and Dash of Peril are my eARCs that I need to get done this week, ha.
Day 1: REAAAAAAAAD Never Let Me Go! 40% done.
Day 2: still reading Never Let Me Go, mixed with My Life From Hell.
Day 3: Dooooone Never Let Me Go! Still reading My Life from Hell, decided to start Dash of Peril too.
a bum OT, procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.