Hi guys, welcome to Book Munchies’ Musing about Things: A Discussion (Post). Inspired by memes such as Books and a Beat‘s Musing Monday & Caffeinated Book Reviewer‘s Caffeinated Confessions (etc.), this is a Book Munchies discussion post, where I’ll be rambling about (mostly) book-related things and hopefully you guys will join in on the fun too (:
Happy New Year’s Eve, everyone! I was going to post a review up today, but I kind of wanted to do a post regarding about overall reads of the year. It’s hard to pick one favorite book of the year let alone ten when there were so many amazing reads.
1. A Million Worlds with You by Claudia Gray
2. My Lady Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows
3. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
4. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
5. The Only Thing Worse Than Me is You by Lily Anderson
6. Winter by Marissa Meyer
7. Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
8. A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody
9. All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
10. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
What was your favorite reads for this year?