- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their website.
- Post the award’s logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions you have been asked.
- Nominator ten other bloggers and ask them ten other questions.
1. What are you currently reading?
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner! Seriously how awesome is the title?
2. What is your favorite genre?
a) Super favourite is probably of the fantasy / sci-fi variety.
b) I lurve romance, too. Probably too much.
3. If you had the chance to make a book into a movie, what book would you choose?
CINDEEEEEEEEEEEER by Marissa Meyer.
Seriously, how awesome would that be! The whole series! I need it so badly in life.
4. What is the next on your TBR?
5. What was the last book you loved?
Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews
Despite the blatantly typical (urban fantasy) romance cover, this book is hilarious! Seriously this book just cracks me up. I love Nevada and her snark. And lol Mad Rogan (aka. the dragon)
“How about you don’t kill anybody for a little bit?”
“I can’t make that promise.”
Small talk with the dragon. How are you? Eaten any adventurers lately? Sure, just had one this morning. Look, I still got his femur stuck in my teeth. Is that upsetting to you?”
6. What was the last book you absolutely couldn’t stand?
Thaat would be: Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
I ranted a lot in my review of it.
It required the use of these gifs:
7. If you sold your soul for an ARC, which ARC would it be?
Winter by Marissa Meyer. Seriously what do I need to dooooooooooo1?!?
8. What’s the longest you’ve waited for a book to be released
Well, I have been waiting an awfully long time for:
9. Name a song that you think best suits your favorite book/book series.
Okay so this is less a song that suits a favourite book, but more I was obsessing over this song when I was reading this book so now it’s associated with it forever… (I’m kinda terrible at linking songs with books because I don’t really ever truly listen to lyrics; I’m more of a “feels” kinda girl…which is probably why the song I’m going to share is in Korean….)
잔혹한 여행 (Cruel Sea) by Casker and Fanny Fink
This song will always remind me of Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. The song actually has kind of a dark and dramatic, yet melodic kind of feel which fits perfectly with the creepy ghost story of Anna. You don’t need to understand lyrics to enjoy music (but in case you’re wondering, I think the song is about a break up…)
10. Do you have any other hobbies?
No, I’m pretty lame.
Just kidding! (about not having hobbies…I’m still pretty lame.)
Other hobbies include: eating a lot, watching too much t.v/movies, in the summer I’m a runner of sorts (aka. I just train for one 5K run and by run, I really mean jog quickly).
Oh, and I’m a total travel junkie.
I won’t be tagging 10 people, since Kim already in her post (found HERE!), but if you weren’t tagged and want to do it, feel free to grab!
Or feel free to answer which ever questions you want in the comments! I’d love to hear your answers!
a bum a student again. A master’s student…oooh. procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.