It’s that time of year again! Thanks to Rachel @ Reading YA Rocks, Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books, Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads & Nancy @ Tales of a Ravenous Reader for hosting the TOP TEN OF 2014!
So today’s topic is Top Ten Best Book Boyfriends.So these are the guys who are the swoon-worthy ones and the world would probably be a better place if only they were real kinda guys haha. So in no particular order, a bunch of charming gentlemen. Please be warn, some of the quotes might be a tad spoiler-ish.
BEST BOOK COUPLES in 2014
(01) Ransom of Romancing the Duke: A bit brooding but a totally awesome knight
(02) Thorne of Cress: so much charrrrrrrrrm!
(03) Arin of The Winner’s Curse: So swoon-worthy.
(04) Tristan of Stolen Songbird: a little rude at first but totally a romantic at heart!
(05) Sebastian of It Takes a Scandal: I love a hero who’ll fight for his love!
(06) Rafe of Kiss of Deception: so sweet and so swoon-worthy.
“When I’m not with you, I wonder where you are. I wonder what your doing. I think about how much I want to touch you. I want to touch you. […] His face drew near, and I felt his breath on my skin. “I want to pull you close and never let you go.” he whispered.
(07) Cannon of No Limits: I definitely wouldn’t mind having him to lean on…
“I know.” Her smile flicked with sadness. “But I don’t want to be that person anymore.”
“The person who needs me?” Because, damn it, he wanted her to be that and more.
(08) Ryder of Magnolia: An utter sweetheart with so much southern charm!
(09) Mad Rogan of Burn for Me: Okay, so he still needs a little work, but damn if doesn’t know how to kiss.
(10) Flynn of This Shattered World: So prefect in every way, plus he’s Irish!
“I’m not your enemy, Jubilee Chase,” I whisper. “And I don’t think you’re mine.” I lean after her until I can capture her mouth again. My hands burn where I touch her, everything else fading away into the background, drowned out by this, by her, by us.
a bum OT, procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.