So today’s topic is Top Ten Best Book Boyfriends. So these are the guys who are the swoon-worthy ones and the world would probably be a better place if only they were real kinda guys haha. So in no particular order, a bunch of charming gentlemen. Please be warn, some of the quotes might be a tad spoiler-ish.
BEST BOOK BOYFRIEND in 2016
(01) Gemina: Nik (badass, but still adorable & slightly dorky; forever a teenage boy at heart)
Nik M: i’m gonna get shot, u know that rite
Nik M: and when it happens, just so ur aware, i’m gonna expect a kiss as i die in ur arms
Nik M: maybe a feel too, i dunno
(02) My Lady Jane: G (part horse, part super adorable)
[…] I never saw true beauty until that night.” He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. “But I didn’t know you then. I didn’t know how clever you were, how courageous, how kind-hearted, how true to yourself you always are. My lady. Jane. I would not wish any companion in the world but you.”
(03) Rebel of the Sands: Jin (the mysterious Blue-Eyed Bandit a secret)
“Amani.” My eyes flew open. Jin was standing in the gates to Fahali. His face cleared as he saw me, and he ran toward me, relief written all over him. “Thank God.”
“You don’t believe in God,” I said. It came out half a croak just as he closed the last of the space between us with a kiss.”
(04) Since You’ve Been Gone: Frank (just the freakn’ best running buddy ever)
He looked right back at me as he gave me a half smile. “You’re the brightest thing in the room,” he said. He lifted his hand from my waist, and slowly, carefully brushed a stray lock of hair from my cheek. “You shine.”
(05) Sweet Little Lies: Finn (Hot charming bar owner that’ll get you all swoony)
I want to be with you. I want you to be mine, because I’m absolutely yours. Have been since you first walked into my life and became my fun whisperer.
(06) The Hating Game: Joshua (grumpy co-worker you can’t help but crush on)
“You love me.” I see him smile in our reflection at the confusion and wonder in my tone.
“Since the moment I saw you, I felt like I was falling backward off a cliff. The feeling has never stopped. I’ve been trying to drag you down with me. In the worst, most ill-conceived and socially retarded way possible.”
(07) If I Only Had a Duke: Garrett (Reluctant hero, broody and swoony)
I love you, Thea. I think I fell in love with you the moment you climbed atop me, stomped on my shoulder, and left an imprint across my heart.
(08) A Promise of Fire: Griffin (Beta team captain that’s all alpha)
Griffin leans closer, his voice dropping to a low, suggestive rumble only I can hear. “There are things I could boast about, but I’d rather show than tell.
(09) Marrying Winterborne: Rhys (Cynical wealthy tycoon with a heart of gold)
“Every time you look at me, you’ll remember that I’m half his.”
“No.” His hand came to the side of her face, his thumb wiping her tears. “You’re all mine.” His voice was deep and shaken. “Every hair on your head. Every part of you was made to be loved by me.”
(10) Crooked Kingdom: Matthias (My baby Matthias, grumpy, straitlaced and perfect in everyway)
She rested her head on his shoulder. “You’re better than waffles, Matthias Helvar.”
A small smile curled the Fjerdan’s lips. “Let’s not say things we don’t mean, my love.”
I also try not to repeat my book boyfriends, so if they’re made it on a previous list, I don’t count the sequel/book in the series. But if I did, it would include: Kaz, Kell, Rhys, and Arin!
Remember to link me up to your top ten!
And don’t forget to enter the MIDWINTER’S EVE hop to win a book of your choice!
a bum OT, procrastinator. reader. eater. sleeper. music listen-er. movie go-er. Loves food too much.